Since Do-it-Yza is all about pursuing passions, facing fears and doing things for happiness and growth, I made this master To-do List that will serve as my guide as I go forth this venture of finding my niche in this big, big world.
So, here we go.
Buy a camera. Practice pet photography. Start #Meownila. Launch my own pet photography page. Set up my blog. Join When In Manila. Switch to client side, specifically Marketing.
- Launch my own pet calendar.
Conduct pet photography workshops. Paint furniture.
- Have my own furniture shop.
- Create Pawtography PH’s portfolio.
- Support homegrown and anything local through reviews.
- Practice video editing.
- Have a better Instagram feed.
- Finish sewing bags.
- Plant my own sunflower.
- Help Leif kickstart his yuccie dreams.
- Have a fit body! + enroll at Anytime Fitness
- Buy a new laptop.
- Travel at least once a month.
- Buy my own condo unit.
- Have my own boutique hotel.
- Go to Cebu!
- Travel to Hawaii!